Group vocal/singing classes enable you to develop your vocal range. Whether you want to sing better in the shower or perform karaoke or just take your vocals to the next level, taking group vocal lessons will help you get there.
- Warm-up exercises
- Better breathing
- Increase your upper and lower range
- Creating a balanced and mixed voice between registers
- Performance of your songs
- Vocal exercises that will help you flow from note to note effortlessly. (These are great for vocal runs in Pop, R&B, Rock and Soul. They add character to your singing style.)
- Note by note pitch tuning to ensure the melody is nailed every time.
- Comments on your progress and suggestions
SPRING BREAK CAMP 2020
Four days of learning how to sing today’s top hits with a professional musician(s)!
Welcoming anyone from ages 10 – 18! Each day I’ll use my vocal coaching techniques
(analysing lyrics, dissecting melodies, projecting safely) with new songs to help the students
get a feel for how this pop artist may be thinking when he/she is performing!
1. Help students to expand their repertoire.
2. Teach younger teens how to sing with safe techniques.
3. Have fun with vocal warm ups.
4. Break students out of their shell when it comes to performing or singing for others!
I. DAY ONE – BILLIE EILISH ( March 16, 10 AM to 12 PM )
– Bad Guy
– Everything I Wanted
– Ocean Eyes
II. DAY TWO – LADY GAGA ( March 17, 10 AM to 12 PM )
– Million Reasons
III. DAY THREE – DUA LIPA ( March 18, 10 AM to 12 PM )
– Don’t Start Now
– One Kiss
– New Rules
IV. DAY FOUR – SHAWN MENDES ( March 19, 10 AM to 12 PM )
– Lost in Japan
– Treat you better