Group vocal/singing classes enable you to develop your vocal range. Whether you want to sing better in the shower or perform karaoke or just take your vocals to the next level, taking group vocal lessons will help you get there.
- Warm-up exercises
- Better breathing
- Increase your upper and lower range
- Creating a balanced and mixed voice between registers
- Performance of your songs
- Vocal exercises that will help you flow from note to note effortlessly. (These are great for vocal runs in Pop, R&B, Rock and Soul. They add character to your singing style.)
- Note by note pitch tuning to ensure the melody is nailed every time.
- Comments on your progress and suggestions